Saturday, September 10, 2011

Office parties

Let me start by saying this isn't to any of the co-workers who may be reading this now.

Is it just me? Isn't it just a little strange attending an office party and everyone you work with wants to hug you? It's creepy. I don't hug anybody when I come to work? No, I don't want to hug my boss or the people I don't like or the people who talk about me behind my back. Can we all just eat, drink and be merry. Oh wait, that's right, I forgot who I was talking about. Can we all just slop the hogs, get sloshed and make totally inappropriate gestures and behave badly? You know like every other day. And pretend I'm last weeks fish guts on the driveway of life. Well you could leave that out, at least until we are back in "The Room".

I'm not a hugger. Never going to be a hugger. I don't even hug people I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment